Click to Review Brush Chart Before Proceeding.
Video Length: 4 minutes, 30 seconds.
For best results wash make up brushes once a week
The Lilumia Makeup Brush cleanser contains special combination of conditioning agents coupled with hydrolyzed proteins penetrate even the toughest bristles rendering them soft and supple with a renewed appearance!
• Pour 2 ounces of Lilumia Cleanser directly onto the cleaning disk.
The key to removing stubborn makeup formulated with wax such as lipsticks, gels and eyeliners is to swipe your brushes with a cloth before loading them into your device. We recommend swiping your brush hairs each time you use the Lilumia device.
• Remove excess powder/liquid from the top, bottom and sides of brush hairs with a towel or cloth.
• We DO NOT recommend using paper towels.
• Push your brushes onto the cleaning disk in a twisting motion to ensure your brush hairs are separated.
• Brushes should be "engaged" with the cleaning disk; and rub against the cleaning disk with brush hairs separated.
Prevent Eyeshadow Brush Damage: The tip of the brush hair for eyeshadow brushes should only "meet" with the bottom of the cleaning disks to prevent frayed or splayed hairs. All other brush types such as foundation brushes etc should be "engaged" with the cleaning disk. Do not smash or flatten your brushes. This can damage your brush hairs and can also prevent your device from starting.