For best results wash make up brushes once a week
The Lilumia Makeup Brush cleanser contains special combination of conditioning agents coupled with hydrolyzed proteins penetrate even the toughest bristles rendering them soft and supple with a renewed appearance!
• Pour 2 ounces of Lilumia Cleanser diluted with 1 ounce of warm water directly onto the cleaning disk.
The key to removing stubborn makeup formulated with wax such as lipsticks, gels and eyeliners is to swipe your brushes with a cloth before loading them into your device. We recommend swiping your brush hairs each time you use the Lilumia device.
• Remove excess powder/liquid from the top, bottom and sides of brush hairs with a towel or cloth.
• Push your brushes onto the cleaning disk in a twisting motion to ensure your brush hairs are separated.
• Brushes should be "engaged" with the cleaning disk.
Small/Thin Brushes: The tip of the brush hair for small/thin brushes (i.e. eyeshadow/concelaer brushes) should only "meet" with the bottom of the cleaning disks to prevent frayed or splayed hairs. Do not smash or flatten your brushes. This can damage your brush hairs and can also prevent your device from starting.
7 Common Mistakes1. Refer to Brush Chart above to ensure your brushes are recommended for use in the Lilumia device.
2. Do Not Skip Step 2
Step 2 is often missed and is a quick step in making sure your brushes are clean.
3. Prevent Brush Damage
Do Not Leave Makeup Brushes on the Cleaning Disk once Cleaning Process is Complete!
4. Do not smash or flatten brush hairs onto the cleaning disk.
5. Use Warm Water
Water should be warm, avoid lukewarm or cool water for best results!
6. Cleanser First
Pour 2 ounces of Lilumia Cleanser Solution diluted with 1 ounce of warm water on the cleaning disk PRIOR to loading brushes.
7. Reshape Brushes
Always Reshape Brush Hairs Before Drying! This helps your brushes dry in the proper shape.